Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Run Down

Here's a rundown:

I have been overweight for most of my life... except maybe when I was born... HAHA I've been seriously lacking in motivation... I'm not going to say I have tried everything and worked hard and got no results cause we all know that isn't true.. We ALLL know that we all say the same things. "I try so hard and nothing is working!!" Everything works if you keep persistence... I've tried things... I have lost weight, only to gain it right back. What can I say?? I love food! Who doesn't? I think everything that is delicious in life is all the things that put the spare tire around my waist and the cottage cheese in my thighs. I don't work out, yeah... I've had gym memberships.. COUNTLESS gym memberships... Paid for them and everything. Did I go?? HA! sure... for the first month or less. Then I lose interest.

Well, This is a new year. I am actually going to do this. No more pleasantly Plump Brittany... no... From now on I am.. hmm.... SEXY in-shape Brittany.... yeah ok so the name needs some work... help me out here.

This Blog is to help keep me accountable for my actions and hopefully keep me on task. AND maybe whoever follows this blog will benefit from reading? Who knows? we are here to have fun! 

Here's a list of goals I have:

1. Lose 80 Pounds initially.. I don't want to be disgustingly skinny.. I like my curves.
2. Look GREAT in a bikini.. (it will happen)
3. Maintain my Goal weight of 160 Pounds and maybe get a little smaller ;)
4.150 Mile 2 day bike run in June with my GBFF
5. Body paint at Mardi Gras 2013!!

I am sure I will have more goals soon! But right now... Those are what I am working towards right now!

I think that is a good rundown and I hope you enjoy reading my Blog! Hope to hear some input and hopefully you will read the next entry! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment