Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bumping and grinding...

So, recently (Monday) I signed up for a weight loss contest... Team of 5 competes over 6 weeks to lose the highest percentage of body weight. Whoever does wins $5000.. Sounds great right?? Well it is. $5000 is a great incentive. Who doesn't want five grand? So Signing up made me a premier member at the gym that is doing it. Meaning... I can take all the aerobics classes that they offer if I want to. So I do.


Well, tonight I took a Burlesque style bump and grind class. BOY was it fun! I felt so incredibly sexy. Hips grinds and thrusts.  HAHA who doesn't dance around in their underwear in the comfort of their own home?? I know I do.. This was just like that... only fully clothed and with A LOT of other people.. It was so much fun! we learned an entire dance routine. It doesn't look very sexy when I do it... But it has the potential to be!! HA! I'm probably going to be practicing at home in front of my dogs for the next week till the next bump and grind class. Then I'll show them! "Brittany can SO bump and grind" (and look mildly sexy doing it!) I am all over this aerobics class thing. Tomorrow I am in it for Zumba! I've heard good things so I am sure I will have a ton of fun! I'm excited.
I think I can stick to this weight loss getting healthy thing.. It could work for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment