Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

My First time..

I ache in places I didn't even know existed. Muscles that have never seen the light of day were gasping for air. Sweat was pouring off my body in buckets.. My heart was pounding so heart I thought it would explode out of my chest! But BOY do I feel great!!

Zumba! is a crazy workout. I didn't even know those moves could be done by me. Holy Sh!t! This is going to hurt in the morning!

So today is day 5 of the super diet workout... and day 4 without meat. Its a little tough... I wanted a taco today But I  had a roasted cauliflower pita wrap instead and pretended it was a taco... and boy was that delicious! HAHA

I feel really good. I feel like I look sexier (even though its only been 5 days lol ) The working out is really tough, but everything that I have done so far is so much fun that its worth it... and when I am wearing a bikini this summer I am not even going to think about how bad my abs hurt, or how my butt muscles are burning...

Sunday I am going to do me some yoga... another first time. I am probably one of the least flexible people I know, hopefully this will loosen me up! Who doesn't want to be more flexible.. That ALWAYS makes things more fun ;)

Well I am going to make me a delicious double cheesy pizza with a side of cheesy fried potatoes... aka a salad. Talk to you tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment